Auditing Cybersecurity Governance: Putting the Elephant in the Fridge
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Thursday, November 14, 2019 TIME: 09:40-10:00 LOCATION: Historische Kassenhalle
The term Cyber sounds very attractive and everyone wants to use this term nowadays. Although many people talk about cybersecurity, however only some of them pay some attention to cybersecurity governance.
On the one hand, it is a challenge for top management to govern cybersecurity on the other hand it is challenge for internal audit to give an appropriate assurance on cybersecurity. Should Internal Audit give an assurance on cybersecurity – that is one of the most difficult questions? If yes – how? If not – who should?
Cybersecurity is more about people, management and risk management and less about technologies. Although there are plenty of important, highly recommended technical fixes, new tools and techniques to adopt and implement, however if organizations’ management do not show appropriate leadership, if organizations do not have appropriate structure and processes for cybersecurity governance, than these organizations will be victims of hackers today or tomorrow.
In this session participants will:
1. Discover what is cybersecuirty governance.
2. Uncover Cybersecurity governance challenges.
3. Learn internal audit's role in cybersecurity
4. Learn how to assess cybersecurity governance maturity.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Nov 12 - 14, 2019 Berlin, Germany
The Cybersecurity Leadership Summit 2019 is proud to present a large number of partners