Effective Response & Recovery
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 TIME: 14:00-14:30 LOCATION: Carl von Gontard
Digital Transformation Resilience - Are You Really Prepared?
Many organizations are undergoing “Digital Transformation” to become more agile, closer to their customers and more efficient. While this has the potential to provide enormous benefits, many organizations are not prepared for the risks that it brings. As the organization transforms it becomes more dependent upon its IT systems and hence more vulnerable to the effects of a cyber-attack or simple failure of their IT systems. Does your digital transformation plan include resilience?
It is no longer “if” your organization will suffer a cyber incident but “when”. Yet, statistics from the UK Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2018 show that “while over four in ten businesses experienced a cyber security breach or attack in the last 12 months – less than one in three had a formal cyber incident response plan.”
The consequences of not being prepared can be severe to the Digital Enterprise. Would your organization be able to cope? Without a plan your organization may be subject to additional financial penalties for failing to properly manage the incident. As well as suffering reputational damage, your organization will lose customers and revenue.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to:
- Explain why a cyber incident response plan is needed as part of your Digital Transformation.
- Explain what your cyber incident response plan must cover.
- Be better prepared to ensure that your digital transformation is resilient.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Nov 12 - 14, 2019 Berlin, Germany