Advanced Threat Detection
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 TIME: 14:00-15:00 LOCATION: Historische Kassenhalle
Threat Hunting with the Microsoft Cloud
With the preview-release of Azure Sentinel, Microsoft has shifted some features from Azure Security Center to its new threat hunting solution. But how do all the security tools Microsoft offers nowadays integrate with each other? How can you find a way through this security jungle? And how do you make sure to have the right tools in place when it comes to protecting your IT environments and hunting threats?
Join cloud security expert and Microsoft MVP Tom Janetscheck for this demo-rich session to get all these questions answered and to learn how to protect your resources easily and efficiently.
- Attendees will learn how to chose the right tools from the Microsoft cloud security portfolio
- Attendees will witness live attacks against an IaaS environment in the cloud
- Attendees will learn about real-life threats and how to protect cloud environments
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Nov 12 - 14, 2019 Berlin, Germany