- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 TIME: 10:00-10:30 LOCATION: Ballroom
The great technological advances of the last decades have significantly expanded the national security vulnerabilities threatening the private sector. Karl Wagner, former Chief of Counterintelligence at the CIA and advisor to Transmosis, will share his insights on what the most pressing threats are, where CEOs and heads of security should be allocating their resources to mitigate risks, and how the public and private sector can better work together to increase company and national resilience against these vulnerabilities.
To protect from today’s cyberattacks, most organizations agree that threat intelligence is a critical component to a strong security strategy. However, several challenges continue to inhibit broader adoption and effective operationalization of threat intelligence. These challenges include resource constraints, management limitations, as well as automation and integration with existing security controls. Threat intelligence gateway (TIG) technology has emerged as a powerful, versatile tool, that is helping to break down threat intel adoption barriers and enabling companies of all sizes to effectively and efficiently operationalize threat intelligence to improve their security efforts.
In this presentation, we will:
- Look at the current state of threat intel adoption
- Discuss key challenges across the threat intel cycle
- Learn the what, why, where of Threat Intelligence Gateways
- See how organizations of different sizes and maturity levels are using TIGs to consume and more effectively operationalize threat intel
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Oct 08 - 10, 2019 Washington, D.C. - USA