CIAM as Key Factor for Your Business Strategy
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 TIME: 13:30-14:30 LOCATION: Salon B & C
This presentation will provide an overview of the current state of standards-based digital identity and Single Sign On (SSO). We’ll take a look at the market adoption of standards such as SAML and OpenID Connect and discuss the future of those standards and internet identity in general. We’ll highlight protocols, standardization bodies and certification processes and why these matter to your business.
- What is the market adoption of open standards for cross-domain SSO?
- How do identity standards emerge and how do they develop over time?
- What does the future of standards-based SSO hold?
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Ms. Lauren Zuber
+49 211 23707725
- Oct 22 - 24, 2019 Amsterdam
The Consumer Identity World EU 2019 is proud to present our partners