Challenges & Opportunities
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 TIME: 11:00-12:00 LOCATION: maX 1
Adopting openness and speeding up innovation is fundamental for every organization in today's economy. Open Banking as the most transformative piece of financial regulatory change is associated with many challenges as well as many potential opportunities. In the following panel, moderated by our Founder and Principal Analyst, Martin Kuppinger, Panelists will discuss the main implications of this regulatory change, ist advantages and disadvantages as well as future benefits. speak about the ways of overcoming transition challenges to shift from a close to open banking system environment.
- Regulation can drive but also create barriers to innovation!
- How can PSP's recoup their investment and monetize API's?
- Is this just about payments?
- What is digital transformation? What is needed to win "the prize"?
- Will the future = more of the same or be based on new models?
- Digital and traditional coexistence.. is it possible? Neo banks on the side?
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Sep 18 - 19, 2019 Frankfurt, Germany
The Digital Finance World 2019 is proud to present our partners