Decentralized Identity & Digital Transformation I
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 TIME: 11:00-12:00 LOCATION: Empore
Imagine a world where every organisation has a direct, secure and private connection with every single one of their customers. Where every new customer can be securely onboarded and can checkout with one click in seconds. This is what self-sovereign identity is delivering. It's far more than a way to identify yourself. It enables a completely new type of digital relationship to be formed between people, organisations and things. Relationships that are secure, private and trustworthy. Andy will describe how self-sovereign identity can be used to remove friction and enhance customer relationships.
Oliver Naegele will explain how a trusted and secure digital economy and society can be achieved by establishing a blockchain based Digital identity Service.
Using the example of HELIX ID, he will cover the following aspects:
• sustainable Digital Identity - established trust within the ecosystem
• KYC (Know-Your-Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) checks
• GDPR compliance and dealing with private data
• Single Sign On functionality
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Sep 18 - 19, 2019 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The Blockchain Enterprise Days 2019 is proud to present our partners
How can we help you