Windows Azure Security Workshop II
- TYPE: Workshop DATE: Friday, May 17, 2019 TIME: 13:30-16:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
Security Tour of Azure Active Directory Based on OAuth Grant Types
This workshop will walk you through different security scenarios – SPAs, micro services (Service Fabric), PaaS exposure (public APIs for integration), coupled legacy projects, testing of the aforementioned, etc. We will fall in the decision tree of OAuth grant types, go for OpenId Connect, dive into Azure AD and Azure B2C excellence and limitations and get users there with Graph API (which one?). We will provide granular claims-based authorization on both app and user level. Single Sign-On/Single Sign-out experience for end users will be achieved. An automation scenario for testing back-end APIs will be shown. Tips for automated provisioning of both services and tenants will be discussed. All this diversity of scenarios and technologies will stick together in a sustainable architecture in Azure cloud.
- Security - different approaches for different scenarios. Bonus - it will be entirely cloud-based.
- Decision making between different OAuth 2.0 grant types.
- Move legacy projects to well-established security paradigms.
- SSO - seamless transition and ob-boarding and better user experience.
- Granular authorization and tips for automated provisioning of services and on-boarding of tenants.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany