Beyond the Hype of Blockchain Economics
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2019 TIME: 14:30-15:30 LOCATION: CHIEMSEE
Revolutionizing How We Buy, Price, and Create Value for One Another
We present you with a comprehensive look into the future of commerce, encompassing the $5 trillion e-commerce and brick and mortar sectors. Our world will be defined by a decentralized platform in which customers will wield and monetize their personal data and behaviors. We discuss the details of how self-sovereign identity will enable dialogue between retailers and their individual customers. This "conversation" is at the core of how we will create value for one another. It will allow retailers and customers to partner in building more profitable, ethical, and sustainable business practices.
- Understanding best practices around GDPR compliance
- What is a self-sovereign identity and how does it change everything about the way you will interact with the world?
- How do we think about granting consent and access to our innate and behavioral data
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany