Consumer Identity & User Experience
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2019 TIME: 14:30-15:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
Single Page Applications that are consumer and business facing have seen unprecedented growth. This session will cover different aspects of SPA that enhance user experience and touch upon areas which cross cuts security to spur thinking around one of the hardest problems of balancing user experience with security.
When it comes to integrating mobile apps into a single sign-on environment, there are often conflicting interests between designers, IT security, and what the end user really wants.
What is the impact of a given Login procedure to security and usability? And which approaches are proven to be functional and secure?
What reasonable compromise can satisfy ease-of-use and security requirements?
Learn how large-scale enterprises deal with these conflicts.
- How to resolve the conflict between designer, end user and IT security
- Impact of login methodology on user satisfaction
- Best-Practices and recommendations about Mobile App SSO
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2019 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you