That Robot Overlord Is in Your Kitchen. Her Name's Alexa
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 TIME: 19:00-19:20 LOCATION: AUDITORIUM
If we look under Alexa’s hood and read between the technologies we find a disturbing reflection of our own identities and personal data.
In your home Alexa is always listening and influencing your options. In your company’s product deployment Alexa is influencing your brand, your customers, and your user data.
We will discuss why this represents a geo-political shift more significant than the rise of social media. As a previous developer of Alexa skills and other AI systems I will share with you my lessons learned.
And we will examine alternatives.
- What’s really going on with the Sue Creek processor
- Why the world’s largest procurement system would want our affect data
- Why Alexa skills developers are not getting what they bargained for
- Why there are multiple class-action lawsuits against Amazon for invasion of privacy
- Why your privacy is your free will
- Why it is important to know what Amazon is doing with ML libs and corporate partnerships
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2019 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you