Privileged Access Management
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 TIME: 17:30-18:30 LOCATION: ALPSEE
Stealing the Crown Jewels
Today most companies have PAM solutions in place to protect the most sensitive systems and information repositories. A correctly designed and implemented PAM system is a huge security asset but it also provides a very juicy target for not only hackers but also for fraudulent employees who wants to bypass the protections of the PAM system and commit the perfect crime with a built in alibi.
This talk looks at the result from penetration testings of PAM systems at major enterprises and highlights some of the issues we have encountered. The talk also discusses typical architectural challenges and trade offs especially around how you integrate your PAM solution into your identity management and identity governance solution.
- What are the major attack surfaces in a PAM system?
- How to lock down a PAM system
- Architectural considerations including integrations into IAM and IAG
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany