- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 TIME: 17:30-18:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
Blockchain is, simply put, a public list. And because AI uses a list to predict things then we can see that AI and Blockchain fit nicely together. This is lucky because AI is presenting problems Blockchain helps solve. Is it fair that Facebook control the most powerful AI system on the planet -- a system built with end-user data? Blockchain helps decentralize AI and it allows users to be compensated for their data. It also allows the monetization of open source. And that's important stuff Botanic Technologies is developing with our partners at Seed Network.
- The future of AI and the problems it will create
- How to integrate machine learning and blockchain
- How to think about blockchain as a social business model more than a technology
- Why new solutions are scalable, and globally
- How enterprises can get involved
Digital Transformation rewuires leaders to gain a new, informed perspective on the implications of technology and security on business decisions. AI driven tools lack transparency and may lead to unexpected consequences, which makes it complex to evaluate them and requires, more than ever, interdisciplinary expertise.
In this panel, we will try to initiate a conversation that we haven´t really had so far, but is critical fort he success of our bsuiness and technology strategies.
- Registration fee:
€1600.00 till 17.04.2019
$2000.00 till 17.04.2019
S$2560.00 till 17.04.2019
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2019 is proud to present a large number of partners