- TYPE: Expert Talk DATE: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 TIME: 15:30-16:30 LOCATION: WINTERGARTEN
Why Identity Management is Broken and What Can Be Done to Fix It
Ever tried to deploy a legacy, on-premise ID management solution? They are hard to deploy and even harder to upgrade and maintain. Cloud-based solutions are no picnic either. In addition to their lack of security and shared resources like memory and data, costs for licensing and maintenance can make cloud-based solutions cumbersome and a resource drain.
If you could remove the resource strain, improve security, integrate back-office systems while saving costs, wouldn't it make sense to at least take a peek at the possibilities?
In this informative session, learn why your security measures may be flawed and what can be done to fix it:
- Understand the challenges of today's on-premise and cloud-based architectures
- How containers may be used to resolve several cloud-based issues on the market today
- How and why to create a "Cloud-first" strategy when looking at next-generation ID management solutions
- Discover the hidden cost of on-premise solutions and how to use your cost savings to make your IT staff a profit center.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany