Identity - Best Practice II
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 TIME: 15:30-16:30 LOCATION: ALPSEE
In these tempestuous times, Mobile Operators (MNOs) and the mobile industry are increasingly exploring ways in which they can help customers transact more safely online, and in particular through the provision of:
- Authentication services
- Identity claims verification (GDPR)
- PSD2-compliant authorisation services
- Network signals for mitigating fraud
- Secure conversational commerce (chatbots)
- Identity wallet/agent services
This presentation will provide an update on the worldwide Mobile Connect initiative active today, the pivotal role of identity within conversational commerce facilitated by RCS (chatbots), the importance of an identity layer in next generation systems (5G, IoT) and the likely roles for MNOs in the decentralised identity frameworks of tomorrow.
BYO-Scenarios promise borderless collaboration at low cost for employees, external staff, partners, customers and guests. We will take a brief look at these promises and do some reality-check on limitations and consequences.
- Short check: Usability of Bring-your-own-Identity
- Compliance and some legal aspects: How much do we need to know?
- Some limitations given by cloud-providers and license agreements
- From encapsulated micro-environments to zero-trust-patterns: the hidden costs of BYO-Scenarios
Have you ever thought of a better way to do role modelling?
The goal of this presentation is to show how Big Data analysis can be used to obtain a different and effective way of role modelling. Just like in traditional role mining, we take entitlement data from the source applications, but apply tools from the Big Data “world” and use these for analyzing the data.
By comparing accounts and entitlements by definition of their similarity, it is possible to make a visual presentation indicating logical groupings of accounts and entitlements, and use the visualizations to present the actual data to the business.
Hereby we can make a model showing what could be a proper role mining scheme for the actual entitlement data.
(1) a strict way to define account and entitlement similarity
(2) a proposal for visualization of logical groups of accounts and entitlements based on real data
(3) an analytical approach for combining a top-down and bottom-up approach in role mining
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2019 is proud to present a large number of partners