AI & Conversational Interfaces, Chatbots
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 TIME: 14:30-15:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
Panel: Chatbot Identity - Challenges and Possible Solutions
Chatbots are replacing humans in many domains from online sales assistants to online learning. However, they can often be very stilted and mechanical in their interactions – how can we give a chatbot a more human persona? As with all systems, using a chatbot involves a level of mutual trust and this depends upon identity. How can the human be sure that the identity of the chatbot and how can the chatbot be sure of the identity of the human? This panel will discuss these topics
- What is the role of conversation in AI?
- Should a Chatbot have a personality – if so why?
- Should a Chatbot attempt to be “human”?
- How can the human trust the chatbot and vice versa?
- How do chatbots impact on security?
- Can chatbots help to detect fraudulent human identities?
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany