Identity - Best Practice I
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 TIME: 12:00-13:00 LOCATION: ALPSEE
Making IAM Matter - The Hard Conversation
All too often IAM efforts are driven by technology, lead to suboptimal value for the actual users and do not meet business needs. This presentation looks at starting IAM with the business case instead, focusing on several essential elements and using real-life experiences and good practices (some learned the hard way) to provide an illustration.
The elements will include: getting to know your user, identifying a business strategy, uncovering business need and pain, and joining forces.
- How to set up for a service orientation of IAM
- Identifying the real users and getting clarity on their requirements and needs
- How to organizationally align to deliver a full service (and not just one component)
- Practical lessons learned (and painful examples of how not to do this)
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany