AI and Identity Management: Considerations for Deployment
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 TIME: 09:30-09:50 LOCATION: AUDITORIUM
With Identity Management increasingly moving to Access management, this talk will explore how permitting access on the basis machine learning is the logical next step on from biometric ID, and to provide for improved security to implement access control.
The session will explore the necessary steps to undertake to deploy AI systems in a secure, privacy compliant and ethical manner.
- The potential of AI in digital identity and access management
- Assessing algorithms, an example of Algorithmic impact assessment
- Main privacy and ethical issue
- Getting the security right and mitigating risks
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2019 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you