Managing Complexity in a CIAM Migration Project - A Case Study of the ‘Steinberg ID’ Project
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 TIME: 17:40-18:00 LOCATION: Historische Kassenhalle
To handle the digital identities of customers efficiently is key to deliver valuable digital services. This entails a change of the core infrastructure, leading to a critical operation for many stakeholders and raising challenges in different domains. These challenges not only affect technical architecture and implementation, but also processes, communication and even organizational structures.
In this talk, we will give an overview of how Steinbergapproached those challenges. This includes topics like:
- How to handle the huge complexity of such a project, technically and organizationally?
- What is the impact and what are possible pitfalls of choosing a DevSecOps approach for such a project?
- How to keep cost and development speed in balance?
- How to handle shared responsibilities?
We will go into detail about the lessons learned: what went well, what went wrong, and what we would do differently, if we could start over again.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Nov 12 - 14, 2018 Berlin, Germany