CRM, Marketing Automation & User Experience
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 TIME: 13:30-14:30 LOCATION: Salon C
By means of BriqBank, PwC's fully operational, cloud-based banking demo environment, we will demonstrate a number of cutting edge use cases in consumer identity applicable in banking and far beyond.
The live demonstrations you will see during this session:
- Real-time sharing of bank account information, in a privacy proof manner, by casually onboarding friends of a BriqBank account holder (a.k.a. ‘prospects')
- Amazon Alexa Integration: customer initiated coupling of BriqBank account for voice controlled banking
- Over-the-air adjustment, and deployment, of strong, multi-factor, customer authentication flows
The things you will take away during this session
- Insight into how customer consent can be used as a strategic marketing instrument
- Inspiration on how stepped – mobile – approach leads to seamless onboarding of prospects
- Conviction that orchestration and open standards, such as OIDC, OAuth and UMA, are the magic dust of digital identity and open banking
Marketing is in a transitional era. New technologies have changed so much about how marketers work -- from the responsibilities of the chief marketing officer, to what content is created, and why.
The smartest marketers today are agile and able to quickly adapt to change. From experimenting with artificial intelligence (AI) and refining how to use big data to connect with consumers on their own terms and building brand loyalty with authentic storytelling.
This panel will talk about how to improve marketing strategies and customer outreach by tapping into data analytics and marketing automation and about the trends they see shaping the future of marketing.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Ms. Lauren Zuber
- Oct 29 - 31, 2018 Amsterdam, Netherlands
The Consumer Identity World EUROPE 2018 is proud to present a large number of partners