Communication in Transformation: Artificial Intelligence in Sales and Marketing
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 TIME: 09:40-10:00 LOCATION: Salon A & B
The keynote not only introduces the topic of artificial intelligence in a comprehensible way. It also shows what is currently possible in sales and marketing. Her presentation also deals with the foreseeable reactions of purchasing departments and end consumers to the use of artificial intelligence in communication. It emphasizes the importance of adapting to change.
Key takeaways for delegates attending your session:
- Is artificial intelligence a danger to marketing managers or employees?
- Will artificial intelligence change our communication?
- Which examples, which different areas of application are there today?
- How will purchasing departments and end consumers react to the use of artificial intelligence?
- How can you best prepare for the change now?
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Ms. Lauren Zuber
+49 211 23707725
- Oct 29 - 31, 2018 Amsterdam, Netherlands