Impact of GDPR and Meeting its Requirements
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, March 01, 2018 TIME: 11:00-12:00 LOCATION: maX 1
GDPR and Financial Services – Imperatives and Conflicts
The EU GDPR that comes into force in May 2018 introduces stringent regulations that govern the way in which all organizations collect and process personal data. This gives greater transparency and control to individuals over what data on them is held and how it is used. At the same time the EU 4th Anti-Money Laundering Directive and Anti-Terrorism legislation introduce measures that will affect a wider range of individuals that could appear to conflict with the GDPR requirements.
This presentation will provide:
• An outline of the GDPR requirements;
• Six key actions every organization needs to take to comply with GDPR;
• Areas of potential conflict between GDPR and 4AML.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Feb 28 - Mar 01, 2018 Frankfurt, Germany