Advanced Analytical Tools for Detection and Prevention of Cyber Attacks
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 TIME: 15:10-16:10 LOCATION: Historische Kassenhalle
The aim of this presentation is to map the comprehensive human factor and cybercrime landscape categories (Motivations, the category of the perpetrator, category of the targets and victims, opportunistic and targeted attacks, the jurisdiction of the target, technology versus social engineering). Mapping these two pillars provides indicators that can be integrated in AI cybercrime predictive analysis, construct a model of the man-cognitive system and a cyber leadership network based on the deduction of cyber policy challenges.
• Proposal of threats indicators/inputs for AI cyber-crime predictive analysis.
• Man-cognitive system based on the illustration of the linkage between cognition, psychology and decision making
• Roadmap for cybersecurity leadership in different human factor levels (IT personnel, policymakers, LEAs, etc.).
Advanced analytical technologies will help organizations in their fight against cyber-attacks. These technologies assist in detecting potential attacks at an earlier stage, as well as enabling the identification of complex attack patterns that span various systems. In this panel we will discuss the role of AI in the future of cybersecurity, possibilities of using it as a weapon by adversaries and the possibility of developing preventing techniques using Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Nov 12 - 14, 2018 Berlin, Germany