CIAM & GDPR Practice Day
- TYPE: Workshop DATE: Friday, May 18, 2018 TIME: 09:00-12:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE I
How to add Consent Management to an Existing CIAM Solution
Over the last couple of years consent management has become one of the key functions of a modern CIAM system. This is partly due to GDPR but also due to the simple fact that consumers are increasingly understanding the value of their private information and if the consumers can not understand for what purposes the information is used for the consumers will simply not provide the info.
The market leading CIAM systems provides strong consent management out of the box but many older installations has only basic functionality that simply will not meet neither GDPR nor the expectations of today's consumers. One solution is of course to upgrade to a modern solution but that may not be feasible for a number of different reasons.
The session discusses different options for retrofitting modern consent management into an existing CIAM solution including lessons learned and pitfall warnings.
- What consent management features do you need to meet GDPR?
- What consent management features do you need to delight your customers?
- How do you implement the critical features in an existing CIAM solution?
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany