Blockchain for Compliance
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 17, 2018 TIME: 17:00-18:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE I
There are currently two strong winds blowing through the Consumer Identity world as we know it. One is clearly stronger privacy and data protection laws, GDPR in Europe being a good example of it. Such an important topic has already influenced the capabilities CIAM systems need to have and introduced the new topic of Consent management. The other strong wind is clearly Digital Transformation. With many companies integrating digital technology into all areas of their business, this fundamentally changes the way they operate, deliver value and communicate to customers. These two strong influencers will redefine CIAM.
- Get insight in how consent management and just-in-time consent can and will enable and not disable your digital agenda.
- See Digital Transformation platform needs finding their place in the CIAM core, and why.
- Learn how new CIAM capabilities will evolve and how UMA may even play a key role in this.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany