Privacy & AI
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 17, 2018 TIME: 14:30-15:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
Frictionless privacy in the age of AI
Privacy is always been a controversial topic in human history, its definitions and its boundaries have always been influenced by external factors. We tend to define privacy as the ability of an individual or group to seclude themselves, or information about themselves, and thereby express themselves selectively. The boundaries and content of what is considered private differ among cultures and individuals but share common themes. When something is private to a person, it usually means that something is inherently special or sensitive to them.
AI introduce a new paradigm that somehow changes the approach to what may include in the above definition, without an ethic approach to the development of AI tools we will put at risk no the concept of privacy itself but our perception of it and the use that we will make. Through a historical view of the evolution of the concept of privacy, attendees will learn how most of the ultimate trends in AI may create a world where our perception of the privacy boundaries may be placed at risk and entirely redefined.
- Which are the domains involved in building an "AI" application?
- How the entire concept of privacy if often misunderstood or mistaken with the concept of security and how AI in that case is more useful.
- How an ethic approach to AI development is required
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany