Identity-as-a-Service; Identity Governance
- TYPE: Expert Talk DATE: Thursday, May 17, 2018 TIME: 11:00-12:00 LOCATION: WINTER GARDEN
From Blind Spots to Full Overview – Access Governance in Cloud and Hybrid Scenarios
In the recent past we have seen serious data breaches on cloud platforms and in cloud apps, based on inappropriate partner access rights or misconfigured permissions. This is a clear confirmation that many companies still need to work on extending their governance procedures to the cloud and to partner and customer user populations. In this session you will get the details on how to address the challenges related to a hybrid IT environment, where employees, partners and customers are using all types of cloud and on-premise resources.
- Get in control of permissions to digital assets, on-premises and in the cloud.
- Realize the governance challenges that need to be addressed by companies that use and manage hybrid IT scenarios.
- Deploy a true identity platform providing compliance, scalability and user convenience
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany