Identity-as-a-Service; Identity Governance
- TYPE: Expert Talk DATE: Thursday, May 17, 2018 TIME: 11:00-12:00 LOCATION: WINTER GARDEN
In the recent past we have seen serious data breaches on cloud platforms and in cloud apps, based on inappropriate partner access rights or misconfigured permissions. This is a clear confirmation that many companies still need to work on extending their governance procedures to the cloud and to partner and customer user populations. In this session you will get the details on how to address the challenges related to a hybrid IT environment, where employees, partners and customers are using all types of cloud and on-premise resources.
- Get in control of permissions to digital assets, on-premises and in the cloud.
- Realize the governance challenges that need to be addressed by companies that use and manage hybrid IT scenarios.
- Deploy a true identity platform providing compliance, scalability and user convenience
Digital transformation and cloud initiatives are driving business and technology innovation. Identity Governance plays a critical role in achieving security and compliance, while business adopts innovative technologies. Learn how to secure your digital business and manage "digital risk" with next generation Identity Governance solution.
In this session, Hans-Robert Vermeulen, senior solution engineer for SailPoint, will be discussing what it takes to successfully deploy an identity governance solution, including what foundation needs to be in place as well as what common technical and business pitfalls you may encounter along your identity journey. The session will conclude with best practices for ensuring the successful roll-out of your identity governance program within the first 3-4 months of deployment.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2018 is proud to present a large number of partners