The Economics of Identity
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Thursday, May 17, 2018 TIME: 09:10-09:30 LOCATION: AUDITORIUM
Around the world topics related to Digital Identity are becoming more and more critical. The world is beginning to recognize that Digital Identity lays the foundation needed for trust to perform myriad transactions in both the public and private sectors. Canada is moving rapidly toward the next Digital Identity Revolution. In this new model, capabilities from both the public and private sectors come together to deliver value to businesses, customers, citizens, and governments.
This Digital Economy focused model prioritizes privacy and security by design as well as convenience delivered through user-centred design. Solving for Digital Identity that secures Canada's participation in the Digital Economy requires the significant and sustained efforts of experts and influencers from every sector. To ensure that business, legal, and technical decisions makers across Canada are well informed, DIACC has taken a closer look at the economics of Digital Identity. In this presentation DIACC will share our findings with the world.
- Why did Canada choose to focus on the Economic opportunities
- Lessons learned via the DIACC Public & Private sector collaboration
- Insights in to implications of Digital Identity in the Canadian economy
- Narratives to clearly articulate the "why" of Digital Identity to non-experts
- User perspective that articulate the real-world impact of Digital Identity
- Which technologies and models are providing value and why - examples: distributed identity, blockchain for registries, and more.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany