Our Secret Strengths: The Skills of an Identity Professional
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 TIME: 18:50-19:10 LOCATION: AUDITORIUM
An identity and access management professional is more than just her knowledge of federation protocols, her ability to build user provisioning policies, or her talent in deploying social sign-up. Although we inherently know that it takes other skills to be a successful identity professional, we don't often identify them, nor do we consider how to grow them. This talk will discuss:
- What experience do identity professionals have before coming into their identity career?
- What technical and non-technical skills do identity professionals identify as crucial to their careers and their career development?
- Do these skills match what their management or their clients expect?
- How can we realistically think about skills development in the midst of our ever-growing task list? How can management support us?
- What keeps us from using the skills we have and prevents us from learning new ones?
Informed by his personal and professional experience, join Ian Glazer for an exploration of the secret strengths of our identity profession and pick up some pointers for your own development.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2018 is proud to present a large number of partners