- TYPE: Expert Talk DATE: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 TIME: 15:30-16:30 LOCATION: WINTER GARDEN
Digital transformations. Identity assurance. Risk-based IAM…We hear a lot of exciting buzzwords and “trends in IAM” today, however, the reality is that many organizations are struggling to take their identity strategy beyond the basics of simple access requests, user provisioning, and basic 2FA for a few privileged users. It’s time for IAM to grow up to meet the security and regulatory demands of today and future-proof for tomorrow. In this session, you will learn how to transform your IAM program to be a progressive part of an integrated risk management platform for tomorrow.
- Minimize customization and start showing faster time to greater value
- Take a governance-first approach and leverage identity risk across the entire security ecosystem
- Achieve true identity and access assurance to be confident, secure and compliant
The distributed world we’re living in requires a new style of IAM, flexible enough to quickly adapt to ever changing requirements, without impacting the applications infrastructure in use. Allow internal and external users seamless access to local, mobile and Cloud services from multiple devices, using IDs and credentials from various sources.
Consumers are increasingly using their social IDs to access services and resources. You need to be able to reach your users through any platform and allow them easy access to your services through their existing digital identities.
TrustBuilder Identity Hub is purposely designed to meet today's demands for an agile approach to API management, integration, identity and access management, smart analytics, and IoT. A policy based approach is what organizations need to quickly and easily adapt the behavior of the IAM platform and accommodate change. Runtime decisions are based on such policies and information obtained in real time from various sources, both for Authentication as well as Authorization. The IAM platform should adapt to the organization’s policy, not the other way around.
- A Policy based approach facilitates easy and quick adjustment to ever changing business needs
- An Attribute based approach dynamically aligns Authentication/Authorization with varying use cases
- Integrating Cloud & On-premise services, Web, Mobile and API applications with one single solution
If your organisation is not currently measuring the success of Identity and Access Governance (IAG), you are not alone. Some organisations labour under the illusion that their IAG is working well, simply because they have been lucky enough to avoid any major issues. Others might attempt to measure the impact of IAG on risks such as data breaches but this does not extend to what matters most to the business - growth.
Building a business case with tangible ROI metrics for ongoing IAG is a challenge. Knowing what to measure is half the battle. But surely, the right approach is to treat IAG as you would any core business function, rather than as a security-focused add-on?
Join this informative and interactive discussion about how to measure the success of IAG. The discussion will be hosted by Paul Walker.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany