KYC, Governance, Identity Repair
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 TIME: 15:30-16:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
Practical Approaches to (Customer) Identity Governance through AI
AI is a broader term to define a set of technologies that are becoming part of our application. In Identity and with special regards to governance the need of digital assistants (bots) and of Machine Learning (ML) algorithm that improve our employee performance and increase our security controls is absolutely a need.
Through a set of practical use cases, we will look at how ML, NLP (Natural Language Processing), automated assistants may help our employees in their daily tasks but also how a misuse of these technologies may decrease the perception we have of our environment leading to a potential decrease of security.
- Get insight on the various techniques that may be implemented to define a correct AI application with specific regards to identity governance.
- Learn about the various techniques that are trending nowadays in the world of AI with regards to ML, NLP, and others
- Discuss practical approaches: Alessandro will present a set of identity governance use cases that include automated assistants (bot) or ML algorithm to improve them.
- Common mistakes that derive from a not well-planned development of AI in the context of the presentation topics.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany