KYC, Governance, Identity Repair
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 TIME: 15:30-16:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
AI is a broader term to define a set of technologies that are becoming part of our application. In Identity and with special regards to governance the need of digital assistants (bots) and of Machine Learning (ML) algorithm that improve our employee performance and increase our security controls is absolutely a need.
Through a set of practical use cases, we will look at how ML, NLP (Natural Language Processing), automated assistants may help our employees in their daily tasks but also how a misuse of these technologies may decrease the perception we have of our environment leading to a potential decrease of security.
- Get insight on the various techniques that may be implemented to define a correct AI application with specific regards to identity governance.
- Learn about the various techniques that are trending nowadays in the world of AI with regards to ML, NLP, and others
- Discuss practical approaches: Alessandro will present a set of identity governance use cases that include automated assistants (bot) or ML algorithm to improve them.
- Common mistakes that derive from a not well-planned development of AI in the context of the presentation topics.
As businesses evolve to support a complete digital experience, a challenge has emerged to one of the most basic questions of doing business: How can I truly trust I know my customer?.
In the world of data breaches and identity theft, legacy programs of identity proofing and authentication do not instill a high level of confidence in the end user’s claims to allow establishing digital identity trust. New technologies and approaches are needed to assess the risk of digital identities that examine each user’s digital patterns and can detect bad actors more accurately.
This session will dive into the details of a framework that establishes digital trust based on capabilities from fraud protection and Identity. Showing how it quickly and transparently establish a trusted, frictionless digital relationship for customers, employees, and business partners. The session will also explore key scenarios of deployment, best practices and top technologies that establishes a digital trust stack.
- Understand the challenges of establishing digital trust.
- Explore the capabilities of an extensible digital trust framework.
- Key deployment scenarios and components to create robust digital trust stack.
Identity theft costs tens of billions of Euros every year and continues to rise. Account takeovers are also rising at an astonishing rate, increasing by 300% in the US between 2016 and 2017.
The impact of this fraudulent activity has a profound impact on the lives of consumers affecting their credit rating, reputation, and finances, as well as having emotional and potentially psychological consequences.
The ability to repair an identity online will be an increasingly important tool for consumers and their digital reputation but also for Relying Parties where the damage caused by the fraudulent use of identity is felt most strongly.
Adam Cooper explores the impact of identity theft and the potential role Identity Providers and identity ecosystems can play in preventing and rectifying the damage caused.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2018 is proud to present a large number of partners