KYC, Governance, Conversational Interfaces
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 TIME: 15:30-16:30
AI is a broader term to define a set of technologies that are becoming part of our application. In Identity and with special regards to governance the need of digital assistants (bots) and of Machine Learning (ML) algorithm that improve our employee performance and increase our security controls is absolutely a need.
Through a set of practical use cases, we will look at how ML, NLP (Natural Language Processing), automated assistants may help our employees in their daily tasks but also how a misuse of these technologies may decrease the perception we have of our environment leading to a potential decrease of security.
- Get insight on the various techniques that may be implemented to define a correct AI application with specific regards to identity governance.
- Learn about the various techniques that are trending nowadays in the world of AI with regards to ML, NLP, and others
- Discuss practical approaches: Alessandro will present a set of identity governance use cases that include automated assistants (bot) or ML algorithm to improve them.
- Common mistakes that derive from a not well-planned development of AI in the context of the presentation topics.
As businesses evolve to support a complete digital experience, a challenge has emerged to one of the most basic questions of doing business: How can I truly "know my customer?".
In the world of data breaches and identity theft, legacy programs of identity proofing and identity verification do not instill a high level of confidence in the end user’s claims. New technologies and approaches are needed to deliver a high level of digital trust with your new customers as you seamlessly onboard them to your service.
Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) can present enterprises with unique identity management challenges: the scale is larger, the data may be more sensitive, business risk is heightened, and a whole new category of attack-based vectors can potentially unfold – a true identity crisis can emerge.
- Learn to deliver a high level of digital trust to your customer
- Learn to protect your data and your customers
- Discover the true meaning behind knowing your customer
- Registration fee:
€1490.00 till 17.04.2018
$1862.50 till 17.04.2018
S$2384.00 till 17.04.2018
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2018 is proud to present a large number of partners