Privacy with and on the Blockchain
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 TIME: 14:30-15:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE I
Managing identities of one of the most prominent financial capitals in Europe -Luxembourg, LuxTrust undertakes high responsibility towards both consumers and corporations. Today, when personal data is increasing under threat, Identity providers are looking to extend their organizational boundaries and capabilities via distributed security mechanisms. When already managing a significant number of personal and corporate identities to provide high security and compliance for financial institutions and the government, eIDAS, GDPR, PSD2 as well as AML4 come together in a delicate balance with technology for strong customer authentication, biomentrics, PKI and electronic signature. Yet, blockchain promises to extend trust beyond one company's organizational boundaries which is an opportunity for creating a more trusted ecosystem for tomorrow's digital experiences.
- Understanding the status and challenges of digital Identity today: why can't you buy an insurance policy online? or get a loan? or even rent a car without going to somebody's office and signing some paper documents?
- Understanding the opportunities of digital Identity tomorrow: when digital assistants can check in for you at the airport? and cars can pick up mail deliveries?
- Having an insight into a real life deployment of a decentralised personal or sensitive data ecosystem shared between a government, banks, insurances, fintechs and consumers.
- Having a look at the emerging synergies between eIDAS, GDPR and PSD2 and understanding why a 3rd party Trusted model is becoming more viable today than some years ago
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany