GDPR & CIAM
- TYPE: Expert Talk DATE: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 TIME: 12:00-13:00 LOCATION: WINTER GARDEN
Customer Identity & Access Management and API Management are known to be business enablers. But in combination they are even more than the sum of their parts.
- API Management is the key technology to become part of your customers' digital ecosystem
- Most important actors of an API Management solution are external developers
- Customer Identity & Access Management and API Management accelerate each other
As global competition continues to intensify and customer expectations keep rising, companies are increasingly looking for ways to win and keep customers happy. Many companies are realizing that keeping a customer happy in this hyper competitive world means serving her in a very personalized manner while protecting her identity. As companies strive to become more customer centric, some of them have started to see the critical role customers’ digital identity can play.
In this session, Thomas will discuss the various ways a company can harvest value from securely managing and utilizing its customers’ digital identity. He will provide examples from many real-life cases, including some unique cases, where his team was able to discover value for their clients.
- Consumer digital identity provides real measureable value for businesses.
- Identifying and quantifying business value of managing consumers’ digital identity requires out of the box thinking.
- The value of managing consumers’ digital identity has evolved from primarily security to improvements in both top and bottom line for businesses.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany