Taking Advantage of Strong Privacy
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 TIME: 11:00-12:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE I
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) represents a major challenge in data privacy for most organizations in Europe as well as abroad. It is a multidisciplinary subject and therefore it is difficulty to appreciate the right approach due to the fact that requirements and effects of the regulation will impact various disciplines.
Juan Carlos Lopez Ruggiero, CSO for DXC Technology and counsellor at the EU Commission, will share with us some impressions about a practical approach for a GDPR readiness.
Based on actual use cases and innovative customer journeys, you will see how digital identity can be leveraged to create true customer engagement in the era of open banking and GDPR.
- Customer consent is a strategic marketing instrument
- CIAM is the key to serving your customer base, and beyond
- A stepped - mobile - approach leads to seamless onboarding of prospects
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany