Realizing the full potential of Consumer Identity
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 TIME: 17:40-18:00
Customer Experience is Everything and Everything is Digital.
Digital transformation is now the center of marketing, advertising and sales strategy across every industry and region, with today’s consumers demanding a seamless and relevant experience across online and offline channels and devices.
Consumers and Regulators Demand Privacy, Security and Control of Personal Data
With the rise of increasingly severe cybersecurity incidents and concerns over poor or unethical business practices, governments and their citizens are rewriting the rules for online commerce and the collection and management of consumers’ personal data.
Enter Customer Identity management to bridge the gap between customer experience and consumer privacy. In this session learn how to realize the full potential of customer identity by:
- seamlessly identifying and engaging consumers across channels and devices;
- securely build and manage rich online profiles while giving customers full control over the data in their accounts, as well as their preferences and consent; and
- deliver better experiences, products and services by integrating first-party consumer data across the digital technology stack.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany