Harnessing CIAM, Regulation, Privacy and Customer Inclusion to Drive Digital Transformation
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Thursday, December 14, 2017 TIME: 09:20-09:40 LOCATION: 3012
In today’s digital economy, accurate customer data is recognised as a strategic resource. However, as more personal data is collected, consumer trust continues to decline. Regulation such as GDPR and PSD2 will change the way businesses collect and use personal data. At the same time how can organisations harness the power of customer consent and innovate beyond compliance?
The emergence of a new trust focused marketplace requires a portfolio approach that brings the customer directly into the value chain. This session will explore the practical initiatives to:
- Develop new products and services that are customer centred, data compliant and privacy by design
- Design new business models emerging at the centre of CIAM and Digital Transformation
- Deploy open APIs to leverage new services built on legacy systems
- Partner with customers to create a competitive advantage through life management services.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Dec 12 - 14, 2017 Singapore
The Consumer Identity World APAC 2017 is proud to present our partners