CIAM - The Base Layer for Marketing Automation
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 TIME: 14:00-15:00 LOCATION: 409
With over 2 billion people, Facebook manages the online identity of people from all over world. This talk will cover the trends that Facebook has seen in people's login preferences and the surfaces they login on. In this session, you will learn about the products Facebook offers for account creation across many surfaces, analytics, and account recovery. Learn how you can build meaningful customer connections with Facebook by providing an experience that is consistent, safe, and easy to use across channels and throughout the customer's journey with your business.
Consumer identity cannot live in a vacuum. It must be apply to sales, marketing, customer service, and as many other aspects of the business as possible. This presentation will cover how the pieces fit together and how you can leverage the data you gather into building effective interactions with your leads and clients.
- How to gather and store consumer data
- How to leverage data in your CRM and sales process
- Targeting market segments by effectively using consumer data
- Building automation around custom workflows for your consumers
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Sep 12 - 13, 2017 Seattle, USA