- TYPE: Expert Talk DATE: Thursday, May 11, 2017 TIME: 14:30-15:30 LOCATION: WINTER GARDEN
How long can we continue to place trust in the everyday devices we rely on? In an age of growing connectedness for everything from manufacturing robots to toothbrushes, the Internet of Things has the potential to morph from a helpful productivity enhancer into a cover for malicious infiltration of your home and office.
Learn how makers can build secure "things" and the security controls operators can implement. We’ll present a simple model for assessing threats to the IoT ecosystem relevant to your industry and products. Security practitioners will learn how to be effective early adopters, without being victims of "things".
- About the credible threats and real risks of the IoT and wearables to organizational security;
- How makers can build secure "things";
- How operators can implement effective security controls and avoid being victims of "things"
- How to avoid the political and policy pitfalls when the physical world collides with digital technology.
How relationships bring clarity to complexity and how to solve authentication and authorization with a innovative Identity Relationship Platform from ForgeRock.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 09 - 12, 2017 Munich, Germany