GDPR, Consent, Relationships
- TYPE: Expert Talk DATE: Thursday, May 11, 2017 TIME: 12:00-13:00 LOCATION: WINTER GARDEN
How to Manage the User's Consent Life Cycle
Companies that manage consumer identities and personal profiles have a bit more than one year left to comply with the new European General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR).
A core requirement coming up with GDPR is that parties processing personally identifiable information need to ask the user for his/her consent to do so and let the user revoke that consent any time. Keeping an audit able trail of consent and revocation during the whole customer identity life cycle is a significant requirement not covered by traditional Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions.
In this talk, we will have a look at what makes the difference between employee focused IAM and Customer focused IAM (CIAM) and what a CIAM solution needs to provide in order to help your organization mastering the GDPR (and PSD2) challenges. Some of the key takeaways will be:
- GDPR & PSD2 requirements for consent life cycle management
- Proposals on where and how to implement this capability
- How to take advantage of the UMA (User Managed Access) Standard defined by Kantara Initiative
- How to turn GDPR requirements into a business advantage
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 09 - 12, 2017 Munich, Germany