Cyber Challenges Today & Tomorrow
- TYPE: Expert Talk DATE: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 TIME: 11:00-12:00 LOCATION: WINTER GARDEN
STIX/TAXII and its Impact on Threat management
Following up on the Cyber Threat Intelligence keynote on Tuesday, ‘Let Them Chase Our Robots – How Cyber Threat Intelligence Can Change the Economics of Cybersecurity,’ Richard Struse - Chief Advanced Technology Officer of the US Department of Homeland Security and chair of the OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence Technical Committee (TC), will introduce the conference attendees to the work of the OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC.
Members of the CTI TC include representatives from the financial sector, healthcare and utility industry, software providers, government and academia, these members collaboratively develop the STIX and TAXII specifications as the solid foundation for standardizing threat information.
What will be discussed:
- STIX/TAXII overview
- Future directions of the specs - STIX/TAXII 2.0 have been defined as the solid foundation for future growth, the group continually evaluates new capabilities that will help address key use-cases.
- Real world implementations -- Industry experts share their experiences using STIX/TAXII to accelerate threat response.
- Open discussion related to threat intelligence sharing, incident response and risk, time permitting.
We invite cybersecurity experts and decision makers to come and be part of this exciting international effort.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 09 - 12, 2017 Munich, Germany