Tutorial: How to Kick Off your CIAM Program
- TYPE: Workshop DATE: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 TIME: 14:15-15:15
Digital Transformation is boosting the need for a direct, comprehensive, agile and privacy compliant engagement with your customers and prospects. Finding the right balance between usability and security, and between privacy and analytics is a key success factor for a healthy and long-term relationship to your customers. To reach this, a consumer identity management program has to be established, aiming at implementing and running solutions that authenticate and manage customer & prospect identities across al channels and beyond domain barriers. Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) solutions, providing capabilities such as registration, authentication, social login, consent and profile management, enable your enterprise to let your customers directly interact with your digital supply chain.
In this tutorial, Martin Kuppinger and John Tolbert will provide you with best practice inspired insights you need to start and manage a CIAM program that results in a CIAM architecture that delivers on its promise. Some of the topics in this tutorial:
- CIAM Business drivers
- Selling "Identity" internally as a business enabler
- GDPR Compliance as a competitional differentiator
- What are the differentiators between CIAM and Employee-IAM? Is there an integration path so that the same solution can be used for both?
- Creating a requirements Matrix for CIAM
- Creating a CIAM Solution Shortlist