- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 11, 2017 TIME: 15:30-16:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
Cloud Access Security Brokers - Why you Need one to Ensure GDPR Compliance
Cloud services and mobile devices have changed the way in which IT services are delivered. However, these advances have also created a huge challenge with security, privacy and compliance. Nowhere is this problem more acute than in the preparation for compliance with the EU GDPR which comes into force in May 2018.
Most organizations are using cloud services and these are delivering many benefits. While Cloud Service Providers have taken significant steps to ensure that their services are secure, unless the cloud customer maintains control over what data is stored and processed in these services, compliance with the GDPR will be well-nigh impossible.
Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASBs) provide and essential tool for organizations to identify which cloud services are being used, by whom and what data is being stored in them. They also provide the means to protect this data from unauthorized access.
Attend this session to learn about:
- The key reasons why CASB are essential to GDPR compliance
- How CASBs fit into and help with the cloud governance process
- The specific features that KuppingerCole believes a complete CASB should possess
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 09 - 12, 2017 Munich, Germany