GDPR + CIAM
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 TIME: 12:00-13:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE I
Turning GDPR Compliance into a Competitional Advantage Through Customer Identity Management (CIAM)
In looking at the upcoming EU Privacy Regulation (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR), we need to not only understand its impact on our businesses and find our best path to compliance, but also find out how we can reach beyond pure compliance thinking, capturing the business opportunities coming along with implementing GDPR into our business models, processes, policies and tools. And, btw., GDPR is relevant not only for EU companies, but also for any organization dealing with personally identifiable information (PII) of EU citizens. Join this great panelists lineup to find your best approach to not only successfully implement GDPR compliance, but also introducing the new “privacy-by-design” – inspired business world where the connected customer sets the rules.
- The basics of GDPR: Scope, timing, intention. Will it be the same all over Europe or will there be local exemption rules?
- Can Non-Compliance hurt? And if so: How?
- Consent Lifecycle Management: Why it is important now and how to implement it
- Privacy by Design, Governance by Design – What the law requires and how to comply
- How does all this fit with the connected consumer´s sharing economy? How to make a business out of a compliance indicated need for change
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 09 - 12, 2017 Munich, Germany