- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 11, 2017 TIME: 11:00-12:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE I
PSD2, also known as DIRECTIVE (EU) 2015/2366 - intended to make the financial services sector easier accessible for payment service providers - was seen as a threat to the banking sector, or at least as a disruptive opportunity for other parties. But is this really the case? Are banks really loosing customer intimacy and what do they do to prevent this?
Rather than treating identity as an afterthought, MoneYou treats identity as a key enabler (and potential differentiator) for its services. In fact the first thing MoneYou developed on their journey of becoming a full digital bank, was an omnichannel identity platform.
- How to deliver state of the art identity functionality to customers;
- How to quickly adapt to ever changing identity, authentication, and security demands;
- How to manage the authentication life cycle in a post PSD2 fully online world.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 09 - 12, 2017 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2017 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you