How Regulation is Driving Digital Transformation and Putting a New Perspective on Identity
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Thursday, May 12, 2016 TIME: 09:50-10.10
We see a development towards the open enterprise with multiple access points to critical information. At the same time, customers and consumers want to make sure their information is kept confidential and secure. As result, there is an increasing focus on identity and access management. Cyber security and data privacy have become an imperative for any organization.
Governments can use policy to drive market behavior. When it comes to the issue of Trust, those policies have been on the increase globally. The EU PSD2, Network and Information Security (NIS) Directive and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) combined with the US Cyber Threat Info Sharing are just some examples.
This presentation will address the following questions:
- Who are the key players and what are at present the key initiatives?
- How will these regulatory initiatives affect your business? And what do you do about it?
- What are the next big topics that will impact you?
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 10 - 13, 2016 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2016 is proud to present a large number of partners