IAM in the Digital Age
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 TIME: 17:30-18:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE I
Identity & Access Management in the Digital Age - Results of a recent Study
PAC and Kuppinger Cole recently conducted a survey based study on European businesses to gain insight into how digital transformation is reshaping IAM policies, procurement and deployment as well as risk and compliance policies. The top line findings of this brand new and important research will be presented in this session.
What we will discuss:
- How the role of IAM is evolving within European businesses from ensuring compliance to managing risk and enabling new services in support of the digital transformation agenda. How Digital technologies and channels (mobility, cloud and social media) are posing new challenges for IAM in terms of increasing the diversity and complexity of devices, applications and user identities that need to be managed securely, while ensuring usability and a positive user experience.
- How European businesses are looking to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness in their IAM platforms by moving from a departmental approach to a centralized, enterprise-wide strategy.
- How the focus of future IAM investment is moving from mature areas such as password management and asset inventory and towards areas that add greater business value such as integrated identity and access service portals, adaptive authentication and identity management as-a-service.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 10 - 13, 2016 Munich, Germany