- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 TIME: 15:30-16:30 LOCATION: ALPSEE
Managing Risk in the Age of Digital: The New Role of the CISO
Bringing Business, Innovation and Information Security to support an agile organization moving at the forefront, together with the connected consumer. Is this an appropriate description of what a CISO´s role is in the age of Digital Disruption? Or should it still be a more protective role, responding to a cyberthreat landscape with increasing complexity? In this panel, CISOs from different industries, tightly regulated ones like finance, but as well from less regulated areas like media, automotive and utilities, will discuss on today´s and the future role of the CISO.
Some of the questions to be discussed:
- What are the challenges of a CISO today?
- Is there anymore a difference between a Chief Risk Officer (CRO) and a CISO?
- What kind of experience and skills are required from a CISO today and in the future?
- How can Information Security become a business enabler?
- Finding the right balance between innovative influencer, protector and responder
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 10 - 13, 2016 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2016 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you