Differentiating IAM from Customer-IAM
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 12, 2016 TIME: 11:00-12:00 LOCATION: CHIEMSEE
Customer Identity Management: What makes the Difference?
Over the last few years there has been a shift from internal employee focused (B2E) IAM installations towards partner and customer focused (B2C) external facing IAM systems. This means that the job market is shifting and many IAM practitioners are taking on roles in the B2C space.
If you are an experienced B2E manager that has been given the job of running a B2C IAM program what should you think about? What are the main differences between B2E and B2C?
- The key differences between B2E and B2C IAM projects
- Capabilities that are critical in a B2C system.
- Skills that are critically needed in your B2C implementation team.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 10 - 13, 2016 Munich, Germany